Homecoming is a big deal at most college campuses: the University of Maine at Presque isle is no different. There were special events sprinkled throughout the week. On the Oct. 1, there was an adventure–Inflatable Obstacle Course–held in the soccer fields.

“School hired us to be here. Just have fun, that’s all. We sell smiles. You don’t smiles, we didn’t do a job,” Brian Plavnick said.

There didn’t seem to be anyone who didn’t like this adventure. People went through the array of giant inflatables time after time after time again. “Mom, I want to play again!” “Hi guys, would you like to compete with me?” All kid ran with the smile; their laughter filled the air.

The array of giant inflatables are fun for all: they are friendly for kids and yet challenging enough for adults. Ryan Sanderson said, “I really like that it is pretty long and filled with challenges.”

The array of giant inflatables also provided a good chance for families. Christa Galipeau breathlessly said, “This is really fun: it was a lot hard workouts. My husband and I brought young kids today. It’s awesome.” The family chased one another around, played against one another and helped and avoided obstacles with one another. The soccer field resonated with their laughter.

Special thanks to G-FORCE Company for giving UMPI wonderful entertainment in a fun and safe environment for all, regardless of athletic or physical ability.