Dear readers,

Love is in the air, folks– and so is some sort of flu bug! I have to say, February is one of my least favorite months. At least it’s short. Otherwise, I wouldn’t know how to handle the brutal cold it brings. Also, all the snow. The other day my nana called to ask how much snow I thought we had. She was asking for all the ladies who live on her floor.  I think the only nice thing about this month is that as the days go by, I can almost see Spring Break in sight. I don’t know about you, but I’m excited to be headed somewhere warmer.

While I keep reminding myself to stay strong until the third week of March, I would also like to give a huge thank-you to the UMPI community and anyone who supported the U Time’s fundraiser. As some of you may know, the U Times held a raffle fundraiser for three weeks. With the club members having met their goal within the first week of sales, their success would not have been possible without the outpouring of support seen from individuals both on and off campus.

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now, folks! I hope you all caught the awesome day-after Valentines Day candy sales. I know I surely did!

Stay warm and until next month,

Abi Davis

Abi Davis, editor.