Greeting folks,

I hope you’re doing well! The weather is warming up out there. I hate to admit it, but I’ve broken out a single pair of shorts. Of course, I can’t wear shorts without sandals. In other words, I’ve held out as long as humanly possible to break out the Birkenstocks and here we are. If I’m being honest, though, I actually waited a little longer to break them out than last year. I recall doing a lot of crazy things at the start of quarantine (cutting bangs, joining TikTok, etc.) and wearing Birks with wool socks in early March was definitely one of them. Although I don’t remember even putting my sandals away last year. At least I can say that I had to go searching for them before I could wear them again this year. 

As always, I hope you’re doing well. We’re past the halfway mark of the semester and I hope I speak for all of us when I say I couldn’t be more excited for summer. Whether you plan to work as much as you can or take it easy, I feel like we’re all in need of a little break (whatever that may look like for you)! 

Until next time,

Pictured: Abi Davis, UTimes editor.

Abi Davis