The 1960s brought forward a plethora of neat concepts: color television, 9-1-1 services and even Sharpie markers. In addition to these life-changing inventions are the conventional yet free concepts of Bohemian culture. The word “Bohemian” derives from a region in the Czech Republic named “Bohemia.” The French dubbed the nomadic Gypsies and Romany people “Bohemians.”
Today, boho aesthetic is inspired by creativity and tradition. The core of boho aesthetic is that it is true to who you are and relaxed. What better way to show your personal style than to make a boho inspired Christmas garland? This style is all the rage right now, as most big-name stores are selling similar garlands for upwards to $15 for a 6-foot strand of beaded garland. At that rate, a person will need at least two. But for a fraction of that price, this kit will make you something better.
What you need:
- 1,105 Pcs Wooden Beads DIY Craft Kit (link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PCQ4MM5/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 )
What to do:
- Start by picking a pattern for your beads. Example pattern: 60 (6mm and 8mm), 12mm, 16mm, 12 mm.
- For your first bead, consider using a slightly bigger bead. For this first bead, thread the bead and string it to the end of the crystal wire making sure to leave 2.5-3 in. of wire.
- Take the extra wire and thread it back through the hole of the bead.
- Secure the wire with a knot.
- String your bead pattern, making sure to keep pushing the beads to the end of the wire strand.
- When you get to the end of the strand, repeat steps 2-4.
- Take a minute to admire your work!
- Hang on wall, staircase banister or Christmas tree.