This is a research study by Evan Zarkadas a history student at the University of Maine at Presque Isle on the independent history of the town of Maysville.
- View a poster project by Evan Zarkadas on the process of Geo-referencing the old township map of Maysville on top of today’s map using GIS technology.
- In the following links you can find the Census Records of Maysville (Letter G Range 2) from the 1850s, 60s, and 70s.
- Agricultural records summary
- Interactive story map on the History of Maysville
- Interactive before and after map of Maysville
*No part of this document may be used or printed without the permission from Dr. Kimberly Sebold at the University of Maine at Presque Isle. You may ask for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions for the researcher you can reach out at email@example.com.